BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 23, 2012

365 day 365

My final contribution to my 365 project is an image I've been working on for quite some time and I couldn't have done it without the help of my friend Dan! 

Anyways, this is my final entry for my first 365 project. To be honest I really only lasted about 9 months however I think I've come a long way. Seriously, take a look at my first 'girl' and compare her to my last. It's almost comical. Anyways I learned a lot about drawing, shading and also about the concept art industry. This whole project has really been a journey and I am filled with nothing but gratitude for those who kept pushing me forward. Will I take on another 365 project? Yes! And day 1 is only a few hours away!

Anyways, without further adieu, here is my redesign of  Harley Quinn.

0 comments: